Wednesday, April 23, 2014

What I'm Working One

I'm so excited. I've had some wonderful authors contact me about posted their ads, reviews, and YouTube readings. I'm soon going to be sharing featured books and reviews for authors like Brooke Williams, Hazel Robinson, Kathy Bosman, Cindy Flores, Ruth Roberts, Sharon Kleve, Patricia Kiyono and more. 





I'm also working on putting together a calender so you know what to expect each day of the week. If you prefer contemporary, you'll know when the come for that, and the same for promotional lists and other things. Right now, it's looking something like this: 

Monday: Contemporary Romance
Wednesday: Paranormal/Urban Fantasy
Thursday: Thriller/Suspense
Friday: Excerpts / Women's Fiction
Saturday: Promotional Lists
Sunday: Inspirational

Keep checking back. It's a work in progress but I'm getting there!

No comments:

Post a Comment